Something else we have had happen is the new pregnancy! It was planned and such a sweet experience to have it happen oh so quickly! Alvaro is now our superman;)At least he likes to think it:)
Here we have us enjoying the new Wii game that Daisy and Baily brought. Can you tell it's a dancing game? Check it out:
I think Alvaro beat Baily this time!
He is pretty smooth.
Now we have Daisy and Mom. I wanted to put mom up to the Spice Girls "Wannabe", But Dad thought against it;) No breakin of the hips tonight!
I have no idea what we were dancing to here, but I have a feeling that I lost oh so sadly...... I look like im loosing bowel control from the look on y face!
Ah, good ol' mom and dad dancing to "Mash potatoes". I think the both broke a sweat! Ander seems to be enjoying the dancing:)
No comments:
Post a Comment